Save the Date for our 12th Annual NUT ROLL, Saturday, Sept 12, 2015 - 7:30am
New this Year - NUT ROLL JERSEYS $49
Jerseys will be available to order 7/6/15 - 7/23/15 and will be available at packet pickup on Friday or Saturday morning day of ride.
The store website will open on 7/6/15.
Come and enjoy Southwest Georgia hospitality as the Pecan City Pedalers presents the 11th annual Nut Roll bicycle ride in Albany, Ga. Fully supported, fun filled day of riding, great food and exploring at Chehaw Park with an average of 300 riders.
“The Nut Roll” is a fund-raising bicycle event that benefits Chehaw Park and helps to promote Bicycle Advocacy in the State of Georgia.
- Register Early by 8/31 and receive a Free technical wicking T-shirt ( This year we have a tru wicking t-shirt by Sport-Tek )
- Your our guest and every rider counts. Guaranteed food for every rider
- Don't sweat the heat: 2 of our rest stops feature our MIST IT heat relief cooling system and Iced Towels
- Wrist Bands will be required for participants and is your complimentary admission into Chehaw Zoo for either Saturday or Sunday
- Sag support with fully stocked rest stops
- Full fabulous lunch - recovery chocolate milk
- Showers available in Camp Ground
- Maps and cue sheets available
- Camping Sites & Cabin rental available at Chehaw Park. 229-430-5275/chehaw.org. Plan to spend the weekend and enjoy the Parks expanded 10 mile Mountain Bike trail, Disk golf, BMX facilities and Chehaw Park Zoo
- Helments are required - Held Rain or Shine - No Refunds
- Packet pickup option Friday 5-7pm at Chehaw Park
The Nut Roll begins at Chehaw Park. Each ride option, 32, 49, 65, and 104 miles, is a progressive loop that takes you through scenic country areas that are mostly flat with just a few rolling hills and then returns you to the Park. The 102-mile loop will challenge you with several hills.
The 32-mile loop GREEN follows pleasant country roads to Leesburg, the first rest stop for all ride options. The route then makes a loop returning to the Park.
The 49-mile loop YELLOW takes you through Lee County farm country returning via Highway 32 to Leesburg. All loops follow the same route from Leesburg back to the Park.
The 65-mile loop ORANGE travels through the scenic farm country of Lee County and through two horse farms in Terrell County with a rest stop in Bronwood before returning to Leesburg.
The 104-mile loop WHITE leaves Bronwood on a route of gentle hills to the last rest stop at the Welcome Center in Plains. (Home of President Jimmy Carter). From here, it's back to Bronwood on a scenic route of rolling hills and then on to Leesburg.
Here is a link to the Nut Roll Brochure: Click for 2015 Nut Roll Brochure
Early registration ends Aug 31
with a Free Technical Wicking T-shirt
PCP Club Members .................................$30
September 1 through September 12 ............$45
Active.com registration closes at 11:00 pm EST on Thursday, September 10th.
(NO SHIRTS PROCESSED AFTER August 31 )
On Site Registration
Ride Saturday September 12, 2015
Chehaw Park, Philema Road, Albany, Ga
Registration opens at ..............................6:30am (Park gate opens at 6:15am)
Late Registration and On-Site...................$45
No Credit or Debit cards accepted for on-site registration.
Ride Starts at..........................................7:30am
Park closes at ........................................5pm
Online Registration closes Thursday night 9/10 midnight
Click the button to register online
Mail In Registration
or Mail in printed Registration Form to
Pecan City Pedalers, PO Box 71691, Albany, GA 31708
For more information Contact
Nut Roll Director - Richard Thompson 229-854-1598
Nut Roll Sponsorships
**2015 Nut Roll Sponsors** -
Please take a moment to look over our Sponsors
The Nut Roll would not be possible without them. THANK YOU
Nut Roll GPS Links
** NOTICE: The updated route links are below. **
Links to downloadable routes from Ride With GPS to load to your device. Remember, distances are approximate.
Please make sure you download (export) the format that best suits your need. Ride With GPS provides 3 different formats.
32 Miles GREEN MARKING
49 Miles YELLOW MARKING
65 Miles ORANGE MARKING
104 Miles WHITE MARKING